Monday, January 15, 2007

People change.

Someday,

the light will shine like sun through my skin.

And just before my eyes close,

someone will ask...

In your life,

what have you done?

And though there are many moments

I will think of.

In the end,

I will be proudest to say

I was the other half of us.  ~

 

 

Pamela said that to me the other night when we were on the phone. "People change". (after a conversation I prompted.)  I keep repeating it in my head. Sure, I know that’s true. Unrealistically however,  I'd like some warning so I know it’s happening. Life isn’t quite that practical though or predicatable. Yes, I realize I'm being vague.  I am also well aware some of you may understand!!  :)

My weekend was fabulous.  Tonight (Sunday) especially. 

The weather has been perfect for breathing!! 

My tummy feels good!!

Thank God for another day.

I love y'all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie!  Gee, I wonder who we are talking about?  LOL!  If life was predictable we would all be bored and have nothing to talk about and that would be tragic.  Maybe we should be better about expressing our feelings and being completely honest from the get go....what do we have to loose, right?  I know we are getting younger, ha! ha! And, I'll work on taking my own advice.

Call me so I can update you on my trip to the gym and my cute personal trainer.  Tonight he had on a tank and my gosh, those muscles......it works for me!  Maybe even more so than someone else we know and hate....oh,  I meant love!!!

Call me!

Many hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

This is why I love you My Michelle!!!!!!!!! I know you called me back. I was eating dinner and then doing the American Idol thing with Mom & Dad.  Yes, it's that time of year again!  We MUST talk.

I love you tons ~
THE PRINCESS