Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Inspiration from one of my favorites.

for a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin- real life. but there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. at last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. this perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. happiness is the way. so treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.  happiness is a journey not a destination.....   {souza}

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of the immortal 10 Things I Hate About You:
Joey: [holding up headshots] Which one do you like better?
Bianca: Hmm, I think I like the white shirt better.
Joey: Yeah, it's more...
Bianca: Pensive?
Joey: Damn, I was going for thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

oh Rach you are such an original. I love you tons.

Anonymous said...

Really? To my friends I'm more like...."no seriously, it was only funny the first 50 times you said it..."

New audience, old material!

Anonymous said...

Exactly!!  "New audience, old material"

What are they thinking??????????????????????????