Saturday, January 6, 2007

Simplest Pleasures ~

The rain has stopped. The sun is shinning. It is just a beautiful day!!  I've opened the windows and can feel the breeze coming through my room a few different ways.  It's delightful! I'm listening to music and singing and I can't help but smile.  My foot doesn't feel so bad. My stomach is happy.  Life is great.

 

PS ~ If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Reen! I LOVE hearing the joy in this post!  The weather was delightful today, reaching a hot 72 today in Maryland.  Man O Man it was perfect.  This is MY kinda weather.  We slept with the windows open too!  I bet you're just eating up this weather; I know it is your favorite.

So happy to hear the report on the foot and tummy; can't argue with THAT!

Stay well and keep singin' and smilin'.  I'm enjoying your music and singing all the way up I-95! ;)

Missing you.....how many more days until March? :)
Loving you always,
RED & Izzy

Anonymous said...

Red ~
How are you feeling? How is my IZZY?? March is right around the corner!!!  I cannot wait!!  I love you a million times over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeKneeeeeeeeeeeeee