Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's Been Going On In My Neck Of The Woods

First let me apologize.  I never came back to tell everyone about the Doppler study.  I'm good.  No clots.  Phew...  Sure was glad.  I kept thinking to myself it would really suck to get admitted to the hospital and miss Thanksgiving with the family!!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, my sister and the kids will arrive here tomorrow!!!!!!!!  Oh how I love this time of year!!  We're all going to go see the new house.  It will be as much of a surprise to me as it will be for the Brownings.  I decided not to check out the progress until they were here.  Very cool!

                      

I had a Girl Scout meeting today.  Those girls are wonderful.  We have another newbie who I am positive is going to be our "talker" of the bunch.  We had three different crafts, set up at three separate tables.  So, we each got a few girls at a time.  It was really pleasant because it gave me time to ask each of them questions about themselves and give them direct attention they may not normally get in a meeting where we are all together in one room. Trust me when I tell you, they all had questions they wanted to ask me too! I love my girl scouts.  I love you too Jules!!!

I feel ok.  Still coughing and the back pain goes away with the meds.  Can't complain.  Life is good.  : )

I'm going to close this now, time for bed.  I love y'all!  Oh wait...I promised I would include this...

GO CLEMSON!!          

                                    

 Please Say Prayers For:

Aunt Tania and Uncle Jerry * Nathan ~ he's starting treatment again and is back in the hospital * Ms Bobby ~ she is being treated with radiation. * Mr. Russo ~ continuing to win the battle. * MsPammy ~ recovering from surgery and winning the battle. * Cindy ~ she's in remission!! * Tammy she's in remission!!  * Momma Joyce ~ she had a successful surgery and is home recovering. * Ms Margie ~ she is winning her battle with breast cancer.  * Krissy's husband, John who continues to win the battle. *Trish ~ she is continuing to win her battle with breast cancer. *Sugar ~ she is continuing to win her battle with cancer. *Jay Carey and his family. He is in Iraq fighting the war.*Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  -  Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I know you will have a wodnerful Thanksgiving,that is my fave Holiday.That is nice that you do Girl scouts.They all seem like nice girls.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

great news on the doppler study. have a nice turkey day with your family. ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great news on the doppler study!  Sounds like you'll have a great time with the family.  I always enjoyed working with a group in church which was similar to the girl scout program.  The children always gave me a kick with some of the stuff the could come up with.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!!
Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Your news sure made me smile!!  I know you'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'll be thinking of you!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

If we don't hear from you before Thanksgiving, have a great one!  The Lord bless you,

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

{{{{ Irene }}}}}  I have been keeping you in my prayers.... I just caught up from being away!  Have a great Turkey day!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

At least it was Clemson and not that "other" team! The big rivalry game will happen this weekend again. Rock on! Sorry, I did become a fan by default - can't help it I like talking football on Monday and no one else watches NFL down here!

Anonymous said...

Irene, I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love.
Love & Hugs
Debbie