Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One More Angel In Heaven

               

This is going to be a short entry. God took Lenore's pain away today and gave her wings in it's place.  Sometimes, cancer just sucks. Selfishly, I am feeling blue.  I'm tucking in for the night.  Before you do, please don't forget to count your blessings.  I love y'all.

Please Say Prayers For:

Aunt Tania and Uncle Jerry * Nathan ~ he's starting treatment again and is back in the hospital * Ms Bobby ~ she is being treated with radiation. * Mr. Russo ~ continuing to win the battle. * MsPammy ~ recovering from surgery and winning the battle. * Cindy ~ she's in remission!! * Tammy she's in remission!!  * Momma Joyce ~ she had a successful surgery and is home recovering. * Ms Margie ~ she is winning her battle with breast cancer.  * Krissy's husband, John who continues to win the battle. *Trish ~ she is continuing to win her battle with breast cancer. *Sugar ~ she is continuing to win her battle with cancer. *Jay Carey and his family. He is in Iraq fighting the war.*Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. May god open his arms to her, and help her family in the healing process. (((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Aww, I am so sorry. Your right cancer DOES suck! Tuck in for the night and forget about all your worries. Saying a prayer for you.
Take care Trish

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for her family, may they find peace.
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for her family, may they find peace.
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

praying for the family

Deb

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry.....May God grant her family peace and comfort duringt her grief.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, prayers of peace to Lenore's family and loved ones!  

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family today.  I just recently started reading her journal and this is so sad.  I am glad she isn't suffering anymore but by her journal I didn't even know she was.  God bless her.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry...
cancer just plain sucks
Lyn

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I am so sorry for oyur loss and yes Cancer does suck.I know someone at work is going through it,He doesnt dersever,no one does.God belss you.Have a nice evneing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, prayers all around.  Prayers and tears for Lenore's family.  She is out of pain, but yes, it still hurts.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

That is very sad, Irene. My thoughts are with Lenore's family and friends at this time.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!
I am extremely sad to hear of this news.
I love you.
I will pray for the family.
God is taking outstanding care of Lenore now, what a joyful feeling it must be!

With love always
~RED~ *hug*

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers going up for Lenore's family and friends. May she rest in peace.
Love
Debbie

Anonymous said...

sorry about that.  At 530 am I guess I read it wrong.  I was following one journal and that happen where a friend come up and ended the journal.  Thanks for getting me straight, I didn't understand what happened as you sound great.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry...
My thoughts and prayers go out to Lenore's family and friends.....

Cancer does suck =(

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry....

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/