Monday, November 26, 2007

Back In DC

Here I am back in DC.  Although the temperature is the same as it was when we left Anderson.  I swear it is at least 10 degrees colder here!  My lungs are very unhappy and I think I have a bit of a cold too.  No fun.

The drive back was uneventful.  I slept most of the way.  Thank goodness I can sleep anywhere!  That's what my Momma has said about me since I was a baby!!

My wake up call this morning from Stephen, was one that lacked enthusiasm. He has a fever of 103.  We won't be doing any snuggling until he remedies that!  :( 

Tonight, we celebrated Georgia the dog's third birthday.  She was excited and so was the Browning Bunch.  So much so, that they all tried her birthday cookies.  Of course, I was appalled...even though my sister swore the ingredients consisted of only flour, molasses, ginger, honey, vanilla and cinnamon  I didn't' try one.  Can you say yuck??

I'm going to tuck in now.  Hopefully, I'll be bowling tomorrow.  I love y'all.

Please Say Prayers For:

Aunt Tania and Uncle Jerry * Nathan ~ he's starting treatment again and is back in the hospital * Ms Bobby ~ she is being treated with radiation. * Mr. Russo ~ continuing to win the battle. * MsPammy ~ recovering from surgery and winning the battle. * Cindy ~ she's in remission!! * Tammy she's in remission!!  * Momma Joyce ~ she had a successful surgery and is home recovering. * Ms Margie ~ she is winning her battle with breast cancer.  * Krissy's husband, John who continues to win the battle. *Trish ~ she is continuing to win her battle with breast cancer. *Sugar ~ she is continuing to win her battle with cancer. *Jay Carey and his family. He is in Iraq fighting the war.*Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soounds like you're doing well & enjoying life. Good for you!
Continuing to send up prayers for you, & also those you request prayer for.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Soounds like you're doing well & enjoying life. Good for you!
Continuing to send up prayers for you, & also those you request prayer for.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

you need to call me fc

Anonymous said...

My mother used to say the same thing about me, I can sleep anywhere!! Hmmmm, I wonder why I just bought myself a sleep number mattress for big bucks!  I deserved it that is why.
My neice also had a fever of 103 (she is only 3) and went to the hospital.  Poor Baby.  
I don't share your coldness- thank goodness.  It had to be in the 80's yesterday and it was hot and muggy. Just like the temperature to go down to 72.
Happy 3rd to Georgia!



Anonymous said...

Must be the (un)healthy city air, Irene. Have a good Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you feel better from your cold.Have a nice Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in DC... I hope Stephen gets well soon!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/