Monday, November 5, 2007

Patience

Or lack there of.  That's what my day consisted of.  However, I am not going to go into details or complain.  I am just going to list my five grateful's and then tuck myself into bed.

1) I survived another day!

2) The weather was perfect.

3) Mom and Dad are still tolerating me!! Ha ha!!

4) I ate a grape Blow Pop!

5) Oh I forgot this one from last week, and it's HUGE news!!  I qualified for a program that waived my $90,000 in medical bills!!  (The choir now chimes in Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!!!)

Ohhh wait...UPDATES.  Lenore remains in the hospital with a blood clot in her lung.  They are still trying to dissolve it.  My hero, little Mr. Nathan...well I've cut and pasted his mother's journal entry....right here.   

I got a brief summary of Nathan’s MRI results today. He is positive for Avascular Necrosis of the right hip. We will get the full report on Friday and the list of things we need to do to help him. My expectation from my conversation today is that we will be keeping him off his legs for up to 6 weeks give or take. This may or may not be the reason for his continued leg pain.

Rachel

http://caringbridge.org/visit/nathanormsby

 For those that don't know Nathan's history, he has stage 4 Neuroblastoma.

 

Please keep all the prayers coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love y'all.  Thank you for continuing on this journey with me.  Good night! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Please Say Prayers For:

* Nathan he is back at home, continuing to win the battle.* Ms Bobby ~ she is being treated with radiation. * Mr. Russo ~ continuing to win the battle. * Ms Pammy ~ recovering from surgery and winning the battle. * Lenore ~ she's having a recurrence but continues to fight and win the battle. * Cindy ~ she's in remission!! * Tammy she's in remission!!  * Momma Joyce ~ she had a successful surgery and is home recovering. * Ms Margie ~ she is winning her battle with breast cancer.  * Krissy's husband, John who continues to win the battle. *Trish ~ she is continuing to win her battle with breast cancer. *Sugar ~ she is continuing to win her battle with cancer. *Jay Carey and his family. He is in Iraq fighting the war.*Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!  That $90,000 must have been like an anchor holding you in mental agony.  Free! Praise the Lord.  My prayers are going up for you and those on your list.  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

God is good! Praise Him! So glad you got the $90,000 taken care of. {{}}
Have a lovely week my friend.
Sending up prayers for you, & those you listed.
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I like the cherry blow pops myself!  LOL  

Prayers coming for you... woohoo on the med bills!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

*HUGGING YOU & PRAYING*
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I like your grateful's and I need to recall mine on a daily basic also.  I too had a grape blow pop!! Great news about  your medical bills, that does help.  
I also have alot to pray for.  I have a few friends that are going thru treatment and the list seems to get bigger by the day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord!  That the 90 grand is taken care of....I bet that feels like a huge load lifted off your shoulders!  

God is good =)  

Keeping everyone in my prayers

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))That is a blessing that your bills are being taken are of.I am praying for you and all of your friends.

Anonymous said...

I missed this entry, Irene.  Yay for the waiving of the medical bills!  Praise the Lord!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink