Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Content

On my goodness!! The new house is beautiful.  Yesterday, we spent the majority of the day there.  I of course, camped out on the deck.  The sun was warm and bright.  It was an unusual 73 degrees.  I didn't want to move from that chair.  I was comfortable and content!  What more can anyone ask for?!!!!!!!!

It's great having my nieces and nephew here.  Everything is an event.  The laughter is contagious and there is so much love to go around.  They are amazing kids!

My Uncle Don gets here in the morning.  Well, by the time I post this it will already be Wednesday morning.  I know I've mentioned this before...I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM!!  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The rest of my family will be here Thursday.

I had a fever today, and my cough is brutal.  My sister asked me (in humor of course) if I could stop coughing hard because it scares her!  I'm going to work on it, but I don't think I can comply.  Sorry, Pamela.

I'm going to close this for now.  I love y'all and will write soon.  I promise!!

 

Please Say Prayers For:

Aunt Tania and Uncle Jerry * Nathan ~ he's starting treatment again and is back in the hospital * Ms Bobby ~ she is being treated with radiation. * Mr. Russo ~ continuing to win the battle. * MsPammy ~ recovering from surgery and winning the battle. * Cindy ~ she's in remission!! * Tammy she's in remission!!  * Momma Joyce ~ she had a successful surgery and is home recovering. * Ms Margie ~ she is winning her battle with breast cancer.  * Krissy's husband, John who continues to win the battle. *Trish ~ she is continuing to win her battle with breast cancer. *Sugar ~ she is continuing to win her battle with cancer. *Jay Carey and his family. He is in Iraq fighting the war.*Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are enjoying your family in their new house. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope you wil feel like stuffing yourslf with the turkey and trimmings.Helen

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the fever and the cough.  I hope it goes away so you can enjoy the family and festivities.  I am praying.  Irene, don't worry about updating if you don't want to, enjoy this time with your family!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Don't want to dampen your spirits, but the forecasters say you'll have 32 degrees in a day or so...

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Got you in my prayers dear one.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

The house sounds beautiful. It will be so nice to see your family. I hope your cough is a little better by then. Quit scaring you sister..hee hee. Sounds like something my sister would say..lol.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Take care,
Trish

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are surrounded by family... enjoy.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))Seems like you are enoying a wodnerful Thanksgiving with your family.Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this beautiful family togtherness.  Glad Don and Arlene were able to be with you.  wish we could have joined you as well.  I know the food will be wonderful and plentiful so sid back and just enjoy.  all our love
Aunt Tania and Uncle Jerry

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family. (((((hugs))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I was looking out my back window this morning, and the sun sneaked through the trees...it was a nice moment.  I know what your porch moment was like and why you wanted it to last!  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  God Bless!