Monday, November 20, 2006

Sure Am Tired ~

My sister and the kids didn't get here until after 1:30am. She says I gave her bad directions!! We stayed up chatting past 3:00 am.  I woke up to the wonderful pitter patter of little feet right outside my bedroom door....a little earlier than I am used to.  NO COMPLAINTS!!  I wouldn't have it any other way!!  The kitchen table was covered with snowflakes.  Apparently, there was an early winter snowfall indoors.  You'll notice the picture.  (Lola is always good for crafts!!)

The kids are asleep and I am equally exhausted. 

Big day planned tomorrow.  We're going to see "the new" house!

Hey...my camera is fixed!!!  Don't ask!  It's working and I'm grateful for that!

I'm also grateful for another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love y'all!  Goodnight!

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rene ~ Your nieces and nephew are so adorable.  It's hard to believe how big they have gotten.  I hope you enjoy the visit with all the family.  Please give them our regards.  We wish you all good things throughout this holiday.

I know you will make the most of it.  I hope the meds will help you to get through the wonderful meal that your Mom and Dad are cooking.  They are both fabulous cooks.

Anonymous said...

Oh your nieces and nephews look like lots of fun! A child's laughter is the best medicine for ANYTHING! Have a great visit with your sister. I know you will cherish every moment! Happy Turkey Day if I don't get a chance to say it later! My birthday is tomorrow and we will be out of town for T Day, then it's back to work on Friday!