Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ouch!

You should all know that today it does not matter that I have cancer. Let me tell you why. Today, I was shot at least a dozen times while I was coming out of the bathroom. I was poked with a wooden sword at least four times, pelleted by some other firing device with balls, and stabbed a good twenty five times by a plastic sword that actually cut my leg requring  a band aid!! 

Today, I'm thinking the cancer needs to be scared!  There are some tough little guys running around here!!

Someome should have told Aunt Rene to come prepared with weapons!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my wonderful friend,

you make me smile everyday when i read your journals:) thank you for that!!  you sound like things are going well. how is the weather there? we have had a lot of snow and the temps down to 18!!! yikes!!! yes my ass is dam cold!!!! i booked my reservation to florida for february 16 - 25th.  so get ready for me to see you girl:):) tell your sister hello for me and what a blessing she is!!!

well my wonderful friend, i need to get to work:):) love you more than words can say!! and remember, dont forget to run thru the house neked!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm Thinking that your next picture will be one of you tied up in a chair with some little folks playing cowboys and indians! You are such a dynamic writer. I love reading your comments. Here's hoping all your memories are good ones and all the weapons are plastic!  Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Julie,
MOST of the weapons are plastic BUT they still hurt! Lunch when I get back ok???

Big Hugs ~
Irene