Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Heart Wants What It Wants ~

I want to play dress up, listen to funky music, and dance around with the kids endlessly.

I want to bottle up my nephew's laughter and save it for days when I am feeling blue.

I want to learn the words to all of Ellie's songs, and the hand motions to when she's singing them too.

I want to find the energy my sister has for her 24 hour day, that continues to amaze me.

I want to fall hopelessly in love, remembering "it's" all about taking that chance.

I want to see "old faces" of friends who made me laugh.

I want to make amends.


I want to cook one gourmet meal for my friends and family, feed it to them, and have them live to tell about it.  :)

I want to go whale watching.

I want to inspire.

I want to make a difference.

I want to always try to live by the rules I "preach" about.

I want to say I love you, every chance I get to all the people I do
.

IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou


9:28 pm ~ I found this in my emails today from one of the kindest souls I know. ~

Drink plenty of naked juice !  Play some truth or dare with some friends  !!!  Run around the house naked !(I mean when the kids are gone to school)! lol. Turn the Christmas music up loud.. Sing along !!!  Wrap the dog in wrapping paper !!!! Make some fudge !! watch a chick flick !!! Have a wonderful cozy day !!!

She get's "it"! She get's "it"!  

Isn't that some of the great STUFF life is about...that we always seem to forget about?? Too busy to enjoy?  Or make time for??

Thank God for this time...for these moments...and remember...you aren't promised another second.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much. my best friend...we need to make December last forever!!!!!