Monday, November 27, 2006

Home....

That's where you can find me for the next month! Bolling Air Force Base.  I'm back home!! YEAH!!!  It isn't Chester Mill Terrace "home".  However, it is as close to "HOME" as that is going to be!!  Besides, "HOME" really is where your family and friends are.

Other than the small dog chase...the drive home was uneventful.  I actually minimized that event for my sister's sake. It was a little scary.  Long story short.  We stopped for dinner.  Her dog escaped. We are in Virginia somewhere and the doggie just keeps on running further and further away. Georgia, the dog (Chocolate Lab) thinks it's all a fun  game. The kids are terrifed, my sister is running through  yards, my brother in law is slowly driving trying to get Georgia back into the vehicle, and I'm doing what I do best....glass half full optimistic she'll come back, it is ok, have faith, your mom will catch her, kind of stuff. So anyway, Georgia is now on house arrest per my sister.  She's a really great dog otherwise.  :)

No big tummy issues. Just a little nauseated.  But I'm learning. I took my medicine as soon as I felt it coming on, as to not get sick on the drive back home!!

I feel good!!!! The weather is a bit cooler here than in South Carolina, so my breathing is a bit shallow.  I'll have to adjust. Damn lung cancer. Ha ha.

More later!!!  xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are home!  Can't wait to see you!  Thanksgiving was wonderful...I have a new niece...Anne Marie is here and I was in the room when she was born.  My sister in law, Christy, did an amazing job and what an absolute blessing that I got to be there...seriously, the odds!  Anyway, after dinner on T-giving, Christy was feeling a little  yucky! So....she went to the hospital...as I was on edge, waiting to find out!  What did Frank's mom and I do...shop!   The outlet mall right near their house opened at MIDNIGHT..so we went shopping from 12-3:30 am to find out Chris was admitted so we went to the hospital..Frank was home with all four kids (our 3 and our nephew) and Anne Marie was born at 10:31 am!  Needless to say...I was fired up!  The girls and Robert got to meet her that night!  Frank was asked to be Godfather with me so that was great! It was a wonderful T-givign!

Give me a call...we can look at our calendars and plan a date!!
peace

Anonymous said...

Amy~ How exciting!! A new little life!! Congratulations to the Godparents and to Christy and her family too! I will definitely call you. I cannot wait to see you!

xoxoxox
Rene