Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting up and out...

My oncologist called in a new tummy medicine for me yesterday.  I'm going to pick it up...just as soon as I can get myself going.  It's unfortunate that I'm so sensitive to some of these meds. Hence, the late start today.  Well, and many other days too!!  I can't even take Benadryl without getting knocked out for the night....so all this other stuff I'm taking.... GOOD NIGHT SUZY!!!  Barb, Marsha stop laughing...I can't help it if I have no tolerance to the stuff!!  I'll be back later to write more!

It's almost midnight and I'm exhausted.  You'd think I actually went shopping with Barb today...when actually I just stayed on the phone with her while she shopped for shoes.  We do that alot.  Barb and I.  Shop together.  While she is in Maryland and I am here in South Carolina.  It isn't quite the same obviously.  BUT, in some great way it brings comfort to us both and let's face it....we don't miss each other quite as much either!!!!!!!

Mom's adoboe chicken (I don't know if that's spelled correctly) is sitting nicely in my tummy so I'm going to try to tuck in now.

Thanks for all the WONDERFUL, LOVING comments!  Please keep them coming!!!!!!!!

I love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, sister!  Sweet dreams, good night.