Thursday, November 16, 2006

Drinking??? For Breakfast???

Yes! Naked Juice's Red Machine. Which consists of:  7 cranberries, 28 raspberries, 27 strawberies, 3 apples, 1/2 pomegranate, 1 orange, 1 banana, and some grapes.  THIS is one of my "CHOSEN" foods.  I like it. My tummy likes it.  It's VERY high in potassium, and well I have close to no potassium in my body so this is a very good thing!!!  :)

The night was a rough one...and at some ungodly hour before the sun was even awake I hear my Nextel phone chirping. A very southern man on my two radio telling me he needed me.  (CASSIE!! are you paying attention!!!!!!)  Now, if I had actually known him....that would have been a very welcomed call!!!!!  However I didn't. He obviously had the wrong number. Oh by the way, nobody went over the phone rules with him!  Ha ha ha! :)

I have cards to stamp!

More later.

One card stamped.

Lots of emails answered.

Still a few phone calls to return and some fires to help put out.

Thank God for another day.

I love y'all.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Naked!!!! It is soo good. Hey Just make sure that we can have breakfast at like 12:30 or 1 in the afternoon, cause you know we like our sleep :) Oh I miss you and this is so great. I love seeing this.

Anonymous said...

Who left that comment??  "bubbsppgs" who are you???????

xoxoxox
Irene

Anonymous said...

 I'm thinking I need to get Naked.  nudge nudge wink wink

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad night.  I'll pray tonight is better.  Pray for Martha tonight.  Let's talk tomorrow.  I'll be in the car a bit.  I'll call you then.  Good night.

I love you

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just now read the other entries.  Who's the person you asked about?  I feel at a disadvantage.  Everyone knows who I am "renessister."  Who's everyone else?

Gotta get to bed.
I love you!

Anonymous said...

OK Pamela....
AllFuBarb is Barbie
Weaver95 is Amy
Morahm6 is Marsha
Red is Heather (LovelyHeather)
StampinjBrown is Julie my riend here in South Carolina and Stampin Up "Girl"!
and then that one person I have no idea who it is!!!!!!!!
I'll pray for Alice before I go to bed.

I love you Sister!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You were suppose to pray for Martha, not Alcie (althought she could use prayers too).  I woke up to "I Can Only Imagine" this morning.  For a second, I was scared thinking it was sign from God.  But then as I listened longer, I gained great comfort from the words.  Have a blessed day (and don't forget to be a blessing too, you already are to me).

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I should have told you who I was. This is your favorite blond from TX!

Anonymous said...

Oops I forget that you don't know that my screen name is after the powerpuff girl Bubbles. THe blond one that loves animals and just kind of is in her own little world. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling it was you Chris!! My favorite Texas Cutie!!!!!!!! I love you bunches!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a wonderful delicious sounding beverage ReeKnee!  Sounds healthy for us all.

Perhaps we'll support you and add it to our grocery list eh?  =)

Nice to see you're still doing your cards.  You are so darn crafty girlfriend!

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
<3
~Red~