Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Where I've Been And Why...

* Behind the girls door in their room.  How else can I yell "boo!" if I'm not hiding from them!??!!!!
* Sitting outside in the grass contemplating a game of Duck, Duck, Goose.  It's been so pleasant outside and well...that's a GREAT game!
* At Wal Mart.  Prescriptions, prescriptions, prescriptions.
* CVS...same as above.
* In Daniels' room.  He got a new fish.
* Barb's house.  To visit with her Dad.  Oh and "steal" her leather coat.
* OUR favorite Pub.  Self explanatory.  ha ha ha!
* In my brother in law's cool and fast car.  Helllllloooooo that's how I am driving into Mo County.
* In traffic...because other than The Browning Bunch being here...DC sucks!
* The bowling alley. ALOT!!!! Stephen is a fantastic bowler.
* Starbucks. Self explanatory.
* In the kitchen.  Humoring my sister and offering to make supper!
* Aspen Hill...long walks.
* The Library. (Stop laughing!)
* The gym.  To watch the kids do gymnastics.
* On the couch. Self explanatory.
* In bed. Self explanatory and, where I should be right now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are living life and really enjoying it!!!!  That is awesome!!!  I can't wait to hear more!!!

Enjoy!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having some fun!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

glad your having fun. (((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice - simple, laughter, children, friends. Wishing you more times like these (without prescriptions!)!

http://journals.aol.com/wildautumn1/this-is-really-me/
http://journals.aol.com/wildautumn1/love-for-wildautumnrose/

Anonymous said...

Cute entry!
Glad you have been having so much fun....amazing what a little game of duck duck goose and hide and seek can do for ya isn't it..??   Ahhhhhh....I don't wanna grow up, think I will just be a kid at heart forever! =)

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

just one word....priceless....love u

Anonymous said...

'Round, round, get around, you get around!!!  ;o)  -  BArbara