Monday, October 15, 2007

In Response...

I didn't set the house on fire or kill anyone with my cooking!!  A matter of fact, my pork chops were REALLY good!  Are you reading this Mom and Dad??  I even made breakfast in the morning...and I'm not talking about just toasting a couple bagels!

The Browning's returned last night around 9:00 pm.  The day was hardly quiet before their arrival though.  After breakfast, Stephen and I went bowling.  Ok, he did. I watched.  Then Barb came over to watch the Skins game.  But ohhh why wasn't the Eagles game being televised on cable??  So, we jumped in her car and went to our favorite pub. As you most of you know, we frequent that pub and have always since our younger drinking days.  Let me tell you, we've never seen it that crowded!!!!  They even had all of their TV's labeled as to which game was showing so you knew where to sit.  We order the essentials beer, pizza and a chicken ceasar salad and sat and watched the Skins and Eagles games.  Can you see my smile??  The Eagles pulled through to a  win!!  The Skins...not so much.  I love good football!!!!

Thank you for all of the positive responses to my previous entry.  I write from being inspired and I consider "it" my gift.  Trust me when I tell you, I won't make apologies for what I've said or "argue" my opinion.  Those that know me well, know I'm not one to hold my tongue.  With that being said, this is to the two emails that were sent directly to me and not posted as comments to my entry (which in itself, I find humorous!).  You never know what life holds for you.  Sometimes, the future has a way of "falling down" mid flight when you least expect it. It isn't our "place" to judge anyone for circumstances we know nothing about.

Lastly, people cannot collect an unemployment check without a valid address and employers won't hire you without the same.   Are we done here?? Next page please...

I feel good, with the exception of some pain and a little nausea.  The meds are working.  I am grateful.

I'm getting in the shower now. I'm certain there's some kind of mischief I can get into!!

I love y'all tons!  

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is starting chemo and radiation again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), Lenore ~ she's having a recurrence in her lungsTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission), Krissy's husband, John, Jeannette and Ms Margie. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Brenda.

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq fighting the war.

 *** Please say prayers for Frances and her son, Matthew.  He is in Afghanistan.

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting out and enjoying yourself. Pork chops sound really good. Have another great day.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a good day of geting out and about.Have a nice one.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

enjoy your week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

May I place my breakfast order please?

I'd like french toast with strawberries-fresh whipped topping please. *laughing*

Another wonderful post!  Love 'em love 'em!  When I heard that the Skins were playing the Eagles I KNEW you'd be all over that *lol*

I wish no one in this world were ever judged.  Perhaps many people encounter others that may do them some good having them in their lives rather than judging them from the start, ya know?  Their loss is what I guess you'd say.

Hope you didn't get into too much mischievous today :O)

With an abundance of love always and forever and forever,
Your RED~

Anonymous said...

Hey I made pork chops tonight too, but they did not turn out so well.  May I ask how you cooked yours up?  You can email me at Ab45yui@aol.com.  I try in the kitchen, but its a tough fight...lol!

Anonymous said...

Good points, Irene, once again.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

BTW, I would have commented on this entry earlier, but when I went to do it, it disappeared.  Now it is back.  

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear you enjoyed a successful bout of cooking, Irene lol