Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning!  Can you feel that Autumn chill????  Oh my.  I love it.  I promise, I am going to get back into the swing of "things" and write everyday.  REALLY.

I saw Dr. Jenning's yesterday.  I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have doctors that "get" me and that I love and trust.  He's fabulous.  He ordered a PET scan for today. 

Click here: Nuclear Medicine, PET

We also discussed my options to stop all the bleeding.  At the end of my appointment, I asked him what he would advice his sister or mother to do. It looks like I'll be having a procedure done next month.  It should make my uterus much happier, which of course will make me happier.

Mom and Dad are EXTREMELY busy and the tired.  The new house is just about finished. We're all hoping and praying by Thanksgiving we'll be having dinner there.  Now, THAT is exciting.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I heard through the grapevine my family from Philly is going to join us.  The Browning Bunch will be here too.  Oh joy!!!!  A crowded house, lots of animals and a whole bunch of love and laughter!!!!!!!!!  Blessings in abundance.

Who are y'all sharing Thanksgiving with??????

I need to get in the shower.  If I get results from the scan today, I will post them of course.  If not, I will write before bed time.

I love y'all.

PS ~ PLEASE say some extra prayers for Ms Joyce.  She's having surgery today and has just begun her battle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get favourable results from the scan, Irene. It's nice to have a family get-together to look forward to. Be well :-)

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Brrrr...took step daughter to work this mornin and felt that chill! LOL!

Good luck with your appt today, sweetie...can't wait to hear! You've been doin soo good, it seems...

By the way...we'll be spendin Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my older brother's house this year. Of course...him and his fiance smoke...sooo, I guess we'll see what happens...already to him we won't be stayin if the house isn't aired out...I'm allergic to smoke, it gives me migraines! I'm sure it'll be a nice time, besides...can't wait for that turkey!!! Mmmmm!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You sound happy!!  I am happy!  Yes... I love the autumn chill... sending prayers...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Not sure what we will do for thanksgiving on my husbands side they are getting a cabin at Ky. Lake and having it there....on my side no details have been discussed yet.... i like to plan ahead of time...we may end up having thanksgiving with my inlaws this year and then sharing Christmas with both....it's hard when ya have so many places to go and people to visit....sounds like you are going to have a wonderful thanksgiving!  Keeping Ms. Joyce in my prayers....hoping your test results are in your favor....keeping you in my prayers as well....have a great weekend Irene =)
Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))I am glad things are working out for you.I love Thanksgiving,my fave holiday.I will be saying a preayer for Ms Joyce.HAve a ncie weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you & keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving will probably be John and me, and we will be inviting over my Sissy Val, and her boyfriend John2.  

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink