Saturday, June 2, 2007

What I've "Discovered"

* No matter what words I say, some people still believe Cancer is an automatic death sentence.

* There is no difference between two months or two years with your real friends.

* A kiss on the forehead from your Mother can cure just about anything.

* Laughter can too.

* Being patient and compassionate can be difficult sometimes, but they are important qualities to possess.

* Sleep overs are still cool.

* Explaining why "It's Raining Men" is a song and an expression to a curious eight year old boy is challenging.

* Humidity sucks.

* All natural, low sugar cookies and cream ice cream ROCKS!

* Sisters make the world much brighter.

* Saying good bye to a friend at any age is difficult to do.

* Some people just want to vent, and don't need you to say a word.

* Prayers are important.

* Keeping your word is too.

* Everyone wants to be appreciated.

* A little attention goes a long way.

* Even dogs need their space.


I feel good and I am just so thrilled to be here with the Browning Bunch.

I love y'all!!!!!!!!

Goodnight.



 *** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he is doing chemo, again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (she's having surgery Thursday.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get so smart? Isn't it great that no matter where you go someone misses you? I MISSES YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

I MISSES YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  How's the stampin going??  I will still have products when I come back home...won't I??     xoxoxoxox