Thursday, June 28, 2007

Funnies

So, I woke up, showered, got dressed and decided to have my blood draw and run some errands.  However, after the blood draw or maybe even somewhere between driving to the doctor's office and the blood draw....I seriously started feeling like my insides were going to fall out.  Or should I say what is left of my insides!  Ha...I made a funny!  Speaking of funnies, Mom, Dad and I were eating supper the other night.  For some reason we were talking about what side of the body the appendix is on. I said, "Ohhh I guess it isn't my appendix that's hurting me."  Dad said, "You still have your appendix...how did that happen? They must have screwed up!"  THAT WAS FUNNY!!  If you know my father, you know how hilarious it is that he made a joke about the shhhhhhhh.....cancer. I love you Daddy!

I've popped a couple Loritab. Forgive me if I am silly.  Yes, that means I am experiencing pain today. Abdomen, back, and let's count the days...at least 14 and I am still bleeding passing the blood clots!!!!!!!!!  ARGH!

I know that sounds very similar to a complaint.  That's really not my style....ohhhh who I am kidding??!  :)

I'm off to bed.  Count your blessings and remember I sure do love y'all!

 

*** Prayers for Jon and Julie's church home group.

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (He's moved to the Ronald McDonald House.), Ms Bobby (shestarted radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

No comments: