Sunday, June 17, 2007

Admitted Again

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let y'all know that Rene was admitted to the hospital tonight.  She was right, she went to the ER and they admitted her.  Rightfully so, she's "passing" blood clots and she can't breathe.  I'm praying for her comfort.  They did do another VQ scan (refer to past journal entries for detailed info on the VQ).  That's the one that can identify blood clots in the lungs.  Good news, it came back clear.  My mom suggested that maybe she's taking too much Coumadin. That's the medicine that helps Rene's blood clot properly.  Hopefully we'll have more answers in the morning.  I'll give you her room info as soon as I get it. 

Sleep tight.  Pray for my sister.

Love,
Pamela

P.S.-Rene just called.  Her phone # is 864 512 2774 and she's in room 774.  She said to tell y'all that this room is even nicer than the first one.  She also said they hope to release her tomorrow.  See, our prayers are already being answered.  Good night.

One more thing.  Happy Father's Day to all you daddies reading.  I hope it was a good one.  We moms don't say it enough, but we really do appreciate you and rely on you.  Thank you!  Not only have I been blessed with a wonderful daddy (who is also a super Zayda), but I also have an amazing husband who is an incredible daddy to our three children.  And to top it off, along with my husband I got a great father-in-law who is awesome.  Aren't I blessed?!

No comments: