Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today's News

Aunt Gloria's procedure went well.  She isn't feeling any pain, and for that...we are all thankful. We surprised her with a visit today (in Philly of course) and we were thrilled to see her looking so great!

After our visit, FC and Tom joined us at Tony Luke's for supper.  If you are ever in Philadelphia...you have to go there! 
http://www.tonylukes.com
Not only is the food fabulous...but Tony is a class act!  Thanks for everything Tony!!

I'm leaving DC, Friday AM.  It's a little earlier than originally planned.  There's a story behind why, however I really just want to be back in South Carolina for Father's Day.

I am feeling ok.  I cannot seem to remedy the pain in my tummy though.  As I said before, the pain meds are taking the edge off. That's about it!

I know this is short.  I am exhausted and have a kitchen to help clean!

Before you go to sleep tonight, say I love you to all those that you do and keep in mind how precious your family is.  Cherish the moments.

All my love y'all.




*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he is doing chemo, again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!







       

No comments: