Thursday, June 7, 2007

I had a blast today getting some sun and watching the kids at gymnastics.  I know I brag alot, but I can't help it...they are FABULOUS kids!

I heard there was a productive Girl Scout meeting today without me. :( 
I also heard one of the little ones asked for me as soon as she walked in!
Gotta love that!  I MISS YOU GIRLS!!  Ohhh and you too Julie!!  (Stay away from my Stampin' Up stuff and the fish tanks!!) ha! ha!

Mom and Dad arrived less than two hours ago and my birthday officially begins in ten minutes!!!!!!!!!


YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!




*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he is doing chemo, again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (she's having surgery Thursday.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see you tonight in less than 4 hours!!!!!