Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sleepy Day

                      

I had a very important job this morning.  I had to doggie sit.  Julie's dog, Lucky "spilled" out of her truck yesterday and was rushed to the vet. Lucky is all of 5 lbs, so a tumble out of just about anywhere, is not good. Today, he needed some extra TLC and watching over just to make certain he was recovering ok. 

The remainder of the day, I slept.  Yep, all day.  Other than dinner and watching part of American Idol.  Sadly, I still feel exhausted.

I hope today found you embracing a new adventure or an old one you are passionate about.  Remember life is short, don't hesitate living it.

I love y'all.

 

PS ~ To all those asking - YES! I deleted my profile on MySpace. 

 

Please say prayers for: Chris Read *Nathan *Ms Dawn *Cathy's dad, Bill and her mom, Pam*Lisa and her family *Ms Bobby * Mr. Russo*Ms Pammy *Cindy*Tammy*Momma Joyce*MsMargie*Krissy's husband,John*Trish*Sugar*Mr. Carey and his wife, Irene*Jay Carey and his family.*Frances and her son, Matthew. 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Sending you good thoughts! {{}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Awww... I hope Lucky will continue to be fine... sounds like he earned his name.  I hope you are doing okay...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Why did you delete it? I liked it!! PUT IT BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

Irene I hope you feel better soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hope Lucky will be okay!  Its a good week to rest.  Not sure where you are located, but in Southern, MD its chilly!  Makes me want to bury myself in covers and snooze too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope Lucky's been lucky and not have any serious after effects from the tumble.
Take it easy :-)