Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This Is What I Get....

From being outside with Ranger Rick and all the forest creatures. Or maybe it is from running around everywhere with my sister and the kids and not going to sleep early like I should.  Or perhaps it's from spending a few nights out late, gracefully swallowing a few fruity drinks too many.  It's probably a combination of all of the above. Not to mention, my compromised immune system. But oh my, I have a very bad cold!!!!!!!!!!

It's 3:08 pm. I have my big ole Clemson sweatshirt on with my flannel pj bottoms. I'm brewing some hot tea.  My sister just left to get cough drops for me.  It would be nice to snuggle into bed and go back to sleep but I still have Christmas cards I need to stamp!  Stop looking in your mailbox!!  I haven't sent them out yet!

You're thinking that maybe now I regret not slowing down and taking it easy?? Nope, not even a little bit!!!  It's all worth it. Like I always say, live in the moment. The moment is all we have.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady...I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card...speaking of the cards!

Hope all is well.  I can't wait  for this weekend and the excitement in the house!  Today is the girls last day of school...and they are tickled to death!  They went in hand with presents, goodies, and candy canes to pass out to classmates and friends.

Hope you are feeling better...send me Pam's address and I will send you our holiday card!

lots of love, amy