Monday, December 4, 2006

On My Pillow...

I went out to dinner Sunday night with Barb to the Macaroni Grill.  It's one of our "places" to go. The food is fabulous. However, I do have to say we have an issue with the service at this particular one.  Anyway, after appetizers, laughter, and a couple of wonderfully delicious drinks. We packed up our dinners and decided to call it night.

I walked in the door around 9:50 pm. Pam & Dave were still awake.  I was a little tipsy.  I said goodnight. I went upstairs. I really WANTED to sleep. I continued with all my night time "rituals" best I could...and just as I was about to climb into my bed, I noticed a little piece of paper on my pillow.

It was handwritten note from my nephew telling me goodnight since I wasn't home when he went to sleep! A little "love" note from my nephew!!

This morning when I thanked him for it, I told him I would keep it forever.

I really will you know...keep it forever.  I already have it tucked away in a special place.  :)

I'm off to sleep, again!!

Ohhhhh before you go to sleep tonight...please, please, please, please say some extra prayers for a little guy named Nathan and a friend of mine, Pammy.  Both are battling cancer as well!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: