Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh Fudge!

My blood is still way too thin and the doctors don't know why.  My appointment tomorrow is at 4:00pm.  If there is no improvement...I'm getting admitted to the hospital.  

FUDGE---I hate when that happens!  

 

Please say prayers for: Dawn Brown*Sherry and family*Chris Read *Nathan *Cassie and family*Ms Dawn *Cathy's dad, Bill and her mom, Pam*Lisa and her family *Ms Bobby * Mr. Russo*Ms Pammy *Cindy*Tammy*Momma Joyce*MsMargie*Krissy's husband,John*Trish*Sugar*Mr. Carey and his wife, Irene*Jay Carey and his family.*Frances and her son, Matthew. 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entryon 11-15-06 to read about the title, MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...


I hope you don't have to go to the hospital, but make sure to bring a good paperback! (I don't know if that works for you, but it always makes staying at the hospital better for me).

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well tomorrow.  Keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

good luck at the doctors.

Anonymous said...

Praying for that blood to thicken up!!!!!  

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Praying that all goes well tomorrow. If you have to be in the hospital, know that I will be thinking about you and praying that you get home soon!!!!
Take care,
Trish

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I hope and pray you dont have to go to the Hosiptsl.

Anonymous said...

Praying - Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you touch Irene and help the tests to come back with no problems.  I know she does not want to be in the hospital, but if this is the case - then pray that you will help her during this time and give her peace and comfort.  Please be with her family too, and give them strength and encouragement during this time too!  

God Bless you, and I hope you will be writing back to us that you did not have to stay after all!  God Bless

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers on the smoke. I'm a few days behind. I hope you didn't have to be admitted. (Hugs) Indigo